Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

Visual Studio 2012 Keeps Crashing All The Time

by test , at 4:22 PM , have 0 Comments
The Problem:
I recently decided to upgrade to VS 2012 on a Windows 7 machine. Well, it seemed like anytime I did something, it would crash. For example in C#, expanding the toolbox would crash it, and so would double-clicking, say, a button to get to the click even handler. Furthermore I couldn't compile either. Basically  VS 2012 was worthless.


The Solution:
I re-installed but to no avail. I updated, and still no luck. Finally all that was left was the .NET Framework. I noticed it had installed 4.5 but in turn windows features on an off, only 3.5 was listed.
--------------
I uninstalled the .NET Framework 4.5, and then 4.0. Then I installed 4 and 4.5. Worked great.

What Caused it?
Possibly because I had Visual Studio 2010 installed too, but that's just a guess.
Visual Studio 2012 Keeps Crashing All The Time
Visual Studio 2012 Keeps Crashing All The Time - written by test , published at 4:22 PM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->