- A very powerful online wallet that becomes more and more popular around the world especially in Get Paid To websites and HYIPs.
- Fast transactions.
- Ability to pay directly from credit / debit card that you have stored in the system.
- Ability to withdraw money through a bank account.
- Ability to create your own eshop with automatic payments received and automatic sending goods (only for digital products). FOR FREE!
- Ability to create your own subscription site with automatic payments from your members. FOR FREE!
- Ability to create special button to accept donations through your website. FOR FREE!
- Small transaction fees.
- Secure transactions. Only your email is visible during payments.
As you understand the Payza shares many common elements with PayPal but the key differences are:
- In a transaction, fees charged with Payza is much less (while PayPal charges 3.9% + $ 0.30 per transaction, Payza charge 2.5% and $ 0.25 per transaction) and
- Payza allows the use of some kinds of websites that are not supported by PayPal. eg PayPal does not allow "investment sites" (HYIP) to use it, while Payza allows them and indeed once this was a way to have your money if the investment program was closed. Also, PayPal does not allow sharing with other online currency while Payza verify and approve exchange so you can transform your balance on Payoneer or whatever else you want.
Where will you need it:To AlertPay is useful to receive and send payments. Whether is for "Money Maker" ways either for "Online Business" you will definitely come across Payza somewhere, so i advise you to already have an account.
Sign up with Payza today HERE