Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

April 7

by test , at 9:16 PM , have 0 Comments
I’ve been feeling a little under the weather for the past few days, but I wanted to pop in. I promise not to breathe on you.






June is going to be seven months old on April 9, this Tuesday, which would have been my dad’s 84th birthday. Brandon says that she has my eyes, and if it’s true, then she has my dad’s eyes, because that’s where I got mine.






She and I are flying to Oklahoma City
April 7
April 7 - written by test , published at 9:16 PM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->