This will allow you to get a custom lock screen, the GoLocker, onto the kindle fire and working so that you can have pattern unlock and different themes. Here is how you do this: Note that you must have root.
1. Download NoLock
2. Disable stock lock screen security
3. Using Es File Explorer or root explorer, copy org.jraf.android.nolock.apk from /data/app/ to /system/app/.
5. Install Go Launcher from the market.
6. Open Go Launcher, then go to menu - preferences - visual settings - go locker - then select go locker enabled.
7. Configure go locker security under security lock
8. Use go launcher and open No Lock, then click the big disable button.
Another way to install no lock is to use titanium backup and change no lock to system app.
The problem with that is, on restart, there is no notification or menu bar. To work around this:
1. Install SwipePad from the market
2. configure one of swipepads slots for no lock
3. On reboot, drag swipepads hotspot to the center, select no lock, then enable and disable locking.
Hope it helps!
How To Get Pattern Unlock on the Kindle Fire With Root
by Unknown , at 4:06 PM , have 0 comments