Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

Second time's a cupcake

by test , at 10:29 PM , have 0 Comments
If there’s one flavor that I hate, it’s the aftertaste of failure. Call me a perfectionist or a spoiled little snot: either is an apt description. When something doesn’t go my way, I sulk. I’m a master of the silent treatment. I can pout so hard that my lower lip sticks out a full inch. Worst of all, when said failure involves a chocolate malted cupcake, I’ve been known to air my dirty
Second time's a cupcake
Second time's a cupcake - written by test , published at 10:29 PM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->