Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

Home But Not: Bay Area Long Weekend with Cheese and Strapless Dress, Part I

by test , at 8:27 AM , have 0 Comments
Oh Northern California, I've been unfaithful, but you take me back every time. You meet me at the airport with Laurent Garnier on the stereo, and you give me fresh white towels and a bedful of down pillows. You roll out the brown hills of your early fall, and I speed along them, through streets and names I'd almost forgotten, to smelly cheese and good bread and bad classic rock on the staticky
Home But Not: Bay Area Long Weekend with Cheese and Strapless Dress, Part I
Home But Not: Bay Area Long Weekend with Cheese and Strapless Dress, Part I - written by test , published at 8:27 AM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->