Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

Gold stars: a well-trained mother, plus cheese and chocolate

by OTHMAN OMER OTHMAN ALAMODI , at 2:28 PM , have 0 comments
A gold-star day, in the words of fashion maven Elizabeth!

1. My mother called at 10:30am, wanting to know if I would wear a crocheted poncho, just hypothetically. She is well trained, having survived a trial by fire.

When I was fifteen she really outdid herself at Christmas. Mom usually has exquisite taste, and she fully supported my teenage forays into burgundy hair (which she dyed for me),
OTHMAN OMER OTHMAN ALAMODI
Gold stars: a well-trained mother, plus cheese and chocolate - written by OTHMAN OMER OTHMAN ALAMODI , published at 2:28 PM . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger